Tarek El Moussa Net Worth 2022:
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth: Tarek El Moussa has a net worth of $60 million dollars in the United States (Forbes). Tarek El Moussa is a television personality and real estate, investor. Tarek is one of the wealthiest television personalities, having amassed a large fortune through his commercial operations. Tarek El Moussa is best known for his role as a co-host on HGTV’s Flip or Flop with his ex-wife Christina Haack.
Tarek El Moussa began a second HGTV show, Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa, in 2020, in which he acts as a guide to aspiring house flippers.
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth: Tarek El Moussa has a Net Worth of $60 Million USD Tarek has built a considerable fortune from his commercial operations, making him one of the wealthiest television personalities. Tarek El Moussa’s Salary Per Episode Average is around $200,000.
Tarek El Moussa House
In Long Beach, California, Tarek El Moussa lives in a 5,000-square-foot luxurious home. Tarek El Moussa recently purchased his home for an estimated $7 million dollars. This luxurious residence features a 600-square-foot balcony, an indoor pool, 7 bathrooms, and 5 bedrooms.
After making minimal changes to the architecture and interiors, Tarek El Moussa recently moved into this house. The repairs have cost Tarek El Moussa an additional $400,000.
Tarek El Moussa Cars Collection
Tarek El Moussa just paid $790,000 USD for a Mercedes-Benz AMG GT. In addition, Tarek El Moussa owns a $150,000 Jaguar I-Pace. Tarek El Moussa also owns a BMW X9, a Ferrari Portofino, and an Audi Q2.
Tarek El Moussa’s Favorite Things
- Moussa’s Favorite Actor is Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Tarek Loves to eat Potato Chips.
- He Loves the Color Purple.
- He Loves to Play Badminton Sometimes in his Free Time.
- His Favorite Musical Artist is Michael Jackson.
- Tarek’s Favorite Holiday Destination is Spain.
Tarek El Moussa Stock Investments
Tarek El Moussa also has a $10 million investment portfolio consisting of six stocks. The following are a handful of Tarek El Moussa’s stock holdings.
- Verizon Communications
- General Motors
- Procter & Gamble
Tarek El Moussa Interesting Facts
- Tarek started his real estate profession when he was 21 years old.
- A ‘Flip or Flop’ fan who also happened to be a nurse practitioner may have saved his life.
- During the 2008 housing crisis, he appeared in two hit shows, sold his Costa Mesa home for $2.7 million, and even owns a yacht.
- El Moussa and his mother have a close relationship, and she even helps him with flips.
- “Flip or Flop” may have saved El Moussa’s finances as well as his life.
- El Moussa’s flips are always successful, with the exception of a $3300 loss in one episode.
- Heather could be a potential new house flipping partner for him.
- His girlfriend is Heather Rae Young, a real estate realtor, and reality TV celebrity.
Tarek’s Personal Life
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth: Tarek El Moussa married Christina Haack in the year 2009. They met while working at a real estate agency and eventually started their own company. Their first child, Taylor Reese El Moussa, was born in 2010. Brayden El Moussa, their second child, was born in 2015.
El Moussa and Haack have started a real estate school called Real Estate Elevated, in addition to the money and expert fees earned from home flipping and the talent fees paid from Flip or Flop.
Christina married Ant Anstead, an English television personality, in 2018. The couple’s first child is Hudson Anstead. After their wedding in Newport Beach, California, they bought a $4.1 million mansion just two blocks away.
Heather is from Southern California and looks a lot like Tarek. She began working as a professional model when she was 18 years old. As a real estate agent, she works with celebrities, entertainers, and athletes, concentrating on elevated and wealthy clients. Heather is highly passionate about animal welfare. She is dedicated to staying in shape and eating a healthy diet. Sebastian, Baxter, and Brandy, her three dogs, like romping on the beach with her. During season 2 of Selling Sunset, Heather can’t stop gushing about Tarek, their connection, her love for him and his children, and his youngster Taylor being one of her best friends.
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth: Tarek El Moussa’s net worth is reported to be $60 million. He quit his employment at the age of 20 to become a certified real estate agent, and within two years, he had sold his first million-dollar home. He has flipped over 500 residences and is the Co-Host of HGTV’s Flip or Flop.